We want you to write for us! We would love to publish your post on Lifebing whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned health expert, as long as your piece is snappy, clever, and intriguing.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Word limit: Minimum 1000-1500 words (minimum). We only accept high-quality guest blogs.
- Plagiarism: Only unique content We reject all forms of plagiarism.
- Linking Policy: 1 hyperlink to your website or blog. The link will always exist and have the do-follow attribute. No link insertion is allowed within the body of post except relevant references.
- Type of article: On our website, only items relating to health will be published.
- Editor Modifications: We reserve the right to edit or makes changes in the article that suits our readers and SEO perspectives. Of course, that will not affect your hyper links.
- Style: The article must not be promotional/advertisement in nature.
- Author Bio: Please include the author’s short bio, photo, and site link at the end of the article.
- Format : Contributed articles should be divided into subheadings and short paragraphs.
- E-mail Subject Matter : Subject matter should be “Guest Post Submission LB”
Important : Please be aware that while we appreciate your time and work, not every article is published. We do not permit you to republish that material on other websites. Our editorial team will carefully analyse all the contents and publish only those pieces that can be considered for publishing.
Ready to submit?
Please submit your article at: [ email@example.com ] with the proper subject line.
Free Guest Posting
When it comes to writing a free guest post on our site, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First and foremost, your post should be well-written and informative. Secondly, it’s important to make sure that your post is relevant to the theme of our site. Also, our free guest posting is open only for bloggers who own their personal blog/site. They need to prove their identity of being the owner of the site for whose a backlink is asked for.
Keyword Research in Guest Posting
Before you start writing, it’s important to do your research and figure out what keywords you want to target. You can use a tool like Google AdWords Keyword Planner to help you find the right keywords for your niche. Once you’ve targeted a few keywords, try to work them into your title and throughout your post. For example, How to Lose Weight is an easy keyword that could be used in many different ways throughout a blog post about weight loss. It could be included in your headline, within the body of text, or as part of an anchor text link back to your own site. The main purpose of targeting these keywords is that they’ll show up higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) which will increase visibility and traffic to your site or blog.
A Successful guest post has both quality and quantity
The first step is to identify relevant, high-quality sites in your niche that accept guest posts. Once you’ve found a few good options, take a look at their content to get an idea of what they’re looking for.
When you’re ready to submit a post, be sure to follow all the guidelines and requirements listed by the site. This will give you the best chance of having your post accepted.
Finding Guest Posting sites on Health
“health” + inurl:write-for-us
“health” +”write for us”
“health” +”write for me”
“health” +”become a contributor”
“health” + “guest post”
“health” + “guest post guidelines”
“health” + “guest column”
“health” +”submit a guest post”
“health” + “accepting guest posts”
“health” + “now Accepting Guest Posts”
“health” +”contribute to this site”
“health” + “guest post by”
“health” + “this is a guest contribution”
“health” + “contributing writer”
“health” + “guest author”
“health” + “The following guest post”
“health” + “guest blogger”
“health” + “guest column”
“health” + “guest article”