When there is excess of uric acid in the body , it begins to deposit on the joints. As a result , we begin to feel pain in the joins. Therefore , it is very necessary to reduce uric acid fast and at the earliest.
To our relief, high uric acid also called hyperuricemia, can be effectively treated by certain Ayurvedic medicines and natural home remedies.
Effects of Uric Acid Levels
An increased Uric acid causes a persistant pain in the fingers, ankles and knees. This condition is better known as ‘gout’. An elevated level of Uric Acid blood in the stream can cause arthritis , kidney stones,skin ulcer, hypertension and joint pain like problems.
On the other hand ,even low levels of uric acid in the blood indicates underlying health conditions. The low levels may suggest kidney disorder due to cystinosis, Wilson’s disease, liver ailment or diet issues.
Although , the condition can occur in anybody with an age above 45 years , it also also occur in people of lesser age due indiscipline lifestyle.
Why Uric Acid Increases in the body ?
Due to the breaking down of Purine – a compound in the body uric acid increases which reaches to kidney through blood and it goes out of the body through urination.
When purine does not get out of the body for some reason then it starts accumulating inside the body and takes a crystalized form causing gout , kidney stones etc.
Symptoms : Elevated body uric acid
More commonly, an increased uric acid troubles the affected individual in getting up , sit or walk.
As a matter of fact , we can identify the increased uric acid level condition with some initial symptoms that body begins to display.
- Swollen in toe
- Pain and swelling in the joints
- Pain in knee while sitting or standing
- Complaint of joint pain in the knee.
Normal Uric Acid Level?
The normal uric acid level should be 2.5 to 6 mg/dL for adult women and for adult men it should be 3.4 to 7 mg/dL for men.
Home Remedies To Reduce Uric Acid fast
When there is a need to reduce uric acid, a thoughtful change in your dietary lifestyle can help.
A common observation is to keep your weight under control. That is simply because, fat in your body increases break-down of purine.
In essence, an obese individual must consider shedding some weight.
Another easy to apply natural home remedy is water. A frequent consuption of water flushes out uric acid through urination.
Check out natural ways to fastly reduce uric acid :
- Dry Fruits : If you eat two to three walnuts in empty stomach everyday then uric acid starts decreasing.
- Ashwagandha & honey Mix one spoon of ashwagandha powder and one teaspoon honey and drink a glass of light hot milk. Take lesser quantity of Ashwagandha in the summer.
- Chew flex seeds By chewing a spoonful of flax seeds after half an hour of eating food also gives relief.
- Baking Soda with Water When there is high uric acid it becomes like crystal in the body and it starts accumulating in other parts of the body. Drink a teaspoon baking soda with a glass of water. It breaks the crystal and dissolves in the body and comes out of the body through urination.
- Aloe-Amla Vera juice By drinking mixing of indian gooseberry (amla) juice with aloe vera juice also benefits.
- Bathua Leaves After increasing of uric acid and become arthritis, then drink the juice of Bathua Leaves in empty stomach and do not eat and drink nothing for two hours .
- Ajwain Ajwain is a type of Ayurvedic medicine of uric acid.It reduces the uric acid naturally.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Add 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink it thrice a day.
Ancient Ayurveda Remedy
In Ayurveda, papaya is has long been a magical ayurvedic treatment of joint pain. Interestingly, it is also effectively used in ancient medicine system for reducing an increased uric acid level.
You can have papaya as tea for alternate treatment!
Preparing Papaya Tea in 4 steps
- Take a green papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- Separate the seeds and boil the pieces in 2-litres of water for five minutes.
- Add 1 tea spoon of green tea in this water.
- Finally, filter the water and have it like tea for 2 times a day.
Food that increases Uric Acid
Purine is the main culprit of increased uric acid in the body.
No wonder, you need to stay away from food rich in purine like red meat, argon meat, fish and sea food.
- Avoid canned food products.
- Avoid beer and alcohol.
- Avoid Omega-3 Fatty Acid rich food in this condition.
- Avoid bakery products like pastry cake and pen cake.
Food that lowers Uric Acid Level
A close observation of your dietary intake can help your reduce uric acid fast. Coconut water in your daily route helps to reduces uric acid.
The carrot juice added with beet root and cucumber juice is an effective dietary remedy for high uric acid.
Checkout what food type to eat in hight uric acid :
- Only consume low fat milk.
- Cook your food in olive oil.
- Eat Vitamin C rich foods
- Fruits like berries, cherries and strawberries help in treating arthritis and reduces uric acid.
- Drink lemon water as it detoxyfies body dissolving purine crystals.
- Eat foods that are rich in fibre